Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thrifty Goodness! Part 2 of 2

Ya'll know that I am a sucker for all things that are vintage AND Asian.

This little beauty is in perfect condition.  "I wuv her", as LULU would say.



She has a hole in the front and an opening in the back.


Does anyone have an idea why she has the little hole in the front?  I suspect that it is for a single bud or bloom, but I'm not sure.


I also found this lovely in perfect condition...


The colors are superb!  Almost opalescent.


And then I found THE perfect mug for coffee and tea.  The colors are beautiful and I have a thing for birds right now.  I desperately want spring and summer to come.  I am craving warm weather and blooming flowers.  Until then, I'll admire this...



Finally, check out this original painting of a desert landscape. 



It's small, maybe 8"x10", and signed.



How lucky am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment