Monday, April 19, 2010

Signs of Spring

Hello my lovely... I worried about you during the last freeze, but you did not fail to please!

LuLu's preschool is watching out for butterflies and other signs of spring.  This little guy has been "spotted" in our backyard twice now.


Naturalized pansies doing their thing!

My strawberries are blooming!

These started out as just a couple of store bought plants and some tiny transplants from our old house.


Pretty little geraniums are beginning to bloom.

My ferns overwintered in the basement.  This was an experiment, as I had never kept ferns from one season to the next.  They look a little rough... but are showing some signs of new fronds poking up.

Super Hubby tuned up my lawnmower!  Yep, I do all the mowing.  I actually enjoy doing it.


Oh, and of course, the weeds are doing well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment