Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Recently Thrifted





So pretty!  I actually bought this at a yard sale hosted by an elderly gentleman who was an MP stationed in China just after WWII.  Yep, that was the first time I had ever met him but we talked for a long time about his adventures in China.



These were at an estate sale, at the bottom of an old plastic lard bucket along with a lot of other vintage cake decorations.  And some wadded-up peppermint patty wrappers.  From a long time ago.  EW.





Santa and his reindeer were from the same estate sale as Superman.  There was a whole room dedicated to Christmas decorations.  I was like a crazed lunatic digging through all of the boxes.  OUT OF MY WAY PEOPLE!  THERE'S OLD CHRISTMAS STUFF IN HERE!



This little angel is from a community garage sale.  She was in a Ziploc baggy, beside a million and two used, but washed, coffee mugs.  I also got a GK leo for Munchkin at the same home.  I asked the nice lady how much she wanted for the leotard, which looked new, and she said, "Aw, I think all the bathing suits are a dollar a piece."  I said, "But this is a leotard."  She said, "Yep, they are all a dollar a piece." 

Allrighty then.  SOLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment