Monday, May 31, 2010

Meet Eclipse!


Hello, I'd like to introduce you to our new little friend.  His (or maybe her... I didn't check) name is Eclipse.  Eclipse lives with his other horse and pony friends at Carriage Hill Metropark.



Eclipse is one of the ponies that offers rides on weekends to little kiddos.  My two youngins were anxiously awaiting their turns, with tickets in hand.



Finally, it was time to ride!  Lulu went first.  She always does.  I had Benedryl in my purse -- she's allergic to horses.  The great news is she had no reaction to Eclipse at all!



Giddy-up!



"Go faster! Go faster!  Is this all you got?"



"Yah!  Move!  Yah!  How much horse-power this thing have anyway?"


Then we have Munchkin....



"Erm, this doesn't look so safe.  Does this horse have a safety belt and airbags?"



"Whoa, whoa, not too fast, slow down... slow, I say!"



"This animal is really, really bouncy.  Oh I'd better hold on for dear life!  Eclipse is just flying around the arena!"



"Phew, I'm glad that's over!  He is pretty cute, though.  Maybe I'll pet him."




This is one of Eclipse's buddies, coming over to check us out!



A great time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment