Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Soccer Season!

Lulu's taking on a new sport -- Soccer!  Or, as it is called in my husband's homeland -- Football!


I cannot tell you how proud I am of her.  For those who don't know, she was born with a partial right foot and wears a prosthesis.  It is not exactly easy or comfortable for her to wear.  Working around shin guards and tight fitting soccer shoes isn't easy either!  She makes it work!  She never complains and always gives 100% effort.



She loves it.  I mean really, really loves soccer/football!  The name of her team is the Fricker's Fire, Fricker's being the name of a local restaurant chain.  I've never actually eaten there.  Oops.



Here's part of the team with their coach getting ready to warm up before a match.  Lulu is number 4!



WOOOOOOOO!  Check out this action shot during a match!  Run, Lulu, run!  (She's the white shirt player on the far right.)  YOU GO GIRL!


No comments:

Post a Comment