Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ummm...I See Paris... I Think.

M:  Hey Lulu, let's practice that silly rhyme we learned in camp.

Lulu:  O-Tay.

M:  OK, so it's "I see London, I see France..."

Lulu:  I see France, I see... who did I see, M?  I forgot.


M:  No no no, Lulu.  Let's try again.  I see London, I see France,  I see...

Lulu:  I got it!  I see France, I see Paris...

M:  NO!  There's no Paris.  I see London!

Lulu:  Where?

M:  NO LULU NO!  I see London.  That's the rhyme!



Lulu:  O-Tay.  I see London, I see Paris....

M:  NO NO NO NO.  You're doing it wrong!  Say what I say!  I see London, I see France....

Lulu:  I see France?

M:  Yes, France.

Lulu:  I see France, I see London.

M:  NO LULU NO!  You got it backward.





Lulu (Grinning)

M:  Humph!  I said, "I see London, I see France...."

Lulu:  I see London,... (pause)  Have I ever seen London?  MOMMMMMMY!  HAVE I EVER SEEN LONDON???

M:  Focus Lulu!  One more time!

Lulu:  Ummmm...I see Paris,... I think.



MAW, JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!  I'M OUTTA HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment